MESO QuickPlex SQ 120
MSD's MULTI‑ARRAY technology enhances medical research and drug development by enabling researchers to profile many biomarkers simultaneously in a single sample without compromising assay performance. It combines high sensitivity, excellent reproducibility and a wide dynamic range. ABL has been one of the first adopters of the QuickPlex instrument to offer high-performance electrochemiluminescence immunoassays. This compact system combines rapid read times and the ability to perform multiple, simultaneous tests on a single sample. The QuickPlex SQ 120 instrument has a wide menu of commercially available assay kits and a full line of components and reagents for developing your own custom assays.
Broad working range, down to few fg/mL
Extensive catalogue of standard and validated (V-plex) assays covering all therapeutic areas
Multiplex & custom assay configuration (U-plex)
Sensitive & Ultrasensitive assays (S-plex)
Gold-standard platform for immunogenicity assays
Luminex BioPlex® 200 (BioRad)
Multiplexing bead array (Luminex) is a flow cytometry-based technique allowing simultaneous measurement of a large number (up to several dozens) of analytes (cytokines, chemokines and many other markers) in a small volume of sample.
Luminex® Assays offer the widest selection of analytes for bead-based multianalyte profiling using cell culture supernates, serum, plasma samples or other fluid matrices. The assays utilize a multi-purpose diluent that allows up to 50 biomarkers to be simultaneously profiled.
- Flexible: Up to 50 biomarkers can be simultaneously profiled
- The most cost-effective assay for profiling multiple markers
- All assays can be performed in 3-3.5 hrs
- Assays require a small sample volume (<50>
Quanterix Simoa® HD-1 technology
Ultra-sensitive Multiplexed Automated Immunoassays have changed the way in which the biology of health and disease allowing for earlier biomarker detection. The SIMOA® technology is based on a digital ELISA principle and allows to go down to femtomolar levels of biomarkers. This innovative technology is perfectly suited for single- and multi-plex detection of key biomarkers at ultra-low levels in applications within all therapeutic areas, inclusing neurobiology, oncology, inflammation, infectious diseases and cardiology.
Ella Automated Immunoassay System
The Ella automated Immunoassay platform brings a higher level of precision and superior workflow to your immunoassay work. If you need the highest quality data to support your biomarker research, drug development or clinical trials then Ella has you covered.
- Fully automated fluidic immunoassay platform
- Validated standard curve included within the cartridge
- Multi-analytes possible with NO multiplexing: up to 8 analytes can be analyzed seperately limitating antibody cross-reactivity
- Sub-picogram level sensitivity, 4+ logs of dynamic range and high reproducibility
- Very low sample volume: 2.5 to 25 µL per duplicate and triplicate
- Customizable cartridges for building your own assays
- High throughput : up to ~300 samples a day
- Extended catalogue: 190+ soluble mediators available
bioMérieux VIDAS® 3 system
Compact immunoanalyzer with full traceability and automation
VIDAS 3 is a fully automated benchtop immunoassay system based on the proven enzyme-linked fluorescent assay (ELFA) technology, for high quality on-demand test results.
More than 100 ready-to-use biomarker assays, including Beta-2-Microglobulin, C. Difficile Toxins A & B, HIV P24, CA 125, CA 19-9, Troponin I, Anti-HCV, Protein C, Galectin-3, Ferritin, Myoglobin, CA 125, Toxo IgG...
- Ideal for batch testing
- Robust system: MTBF > 700 days
- IVD status for most assays!
Quanterix SP-X™ IMAGING AND ANALYSIS SYSTEM
The Quanterix SP-X Imaging and Analysis System is a complete benchtop system that offers true multiplex detection at both acute and baseline levels. It provides unprecedented surface chemistry optimization which minimizes non-specific binding and background noise, resulting in excellent assay precision and accuracy.
Key features of the SP-X system
- Combines Simoa ultra-sensitive assay development and optimization with up to 10-plex multiplexing scale and flexibility
- Up to 1000-fold concentration of assay signal and reduction in non-specific background
- On-demand custom assays for 1 to 10 biomarkers detection in small volumes of samples
BD FACScanto® II
Flow cytometry is a powerful and versatile technique, ideal for multiparametric analysis of immune cells. Combining cell surface markers and intracellular antigens helps analyze the function of rare and precisely defined cell subsets, for instance cytokine production, cytotoxicity, immunosuppression or proliferation.
CTL ImmunoSpot® Series 5 Micro Analyzer
ELISpot is an ELISA-derived method for the quantification of cells producing various cytokines (IFN-γ, IL-4, IL-10, IL-13, etc.) or other proteins (antibodies, granzyme, perforin, etc.) in response to various stimuli. Responsive cells are detected as spots which are enumerated using ELISpot plate reader and appropriate software.