The right tools to monitor the cytokine storm
Whether in infectious diseases (COVID-19, Sepsis, Zika), immuno-oncology, auto-immune, inflammatory disorders, evaluating innovative immunotherapies (ICPI) or cell therapies (CAR-T cells), uncontrolled release of cytokines, known as cytokine storm, may be life-threatening for patients. Detecting harmful levels of cytokines is a matter of life or death for patients, and crucial for adapting patient care.
As an expert in soluble biomarker analysis, ABL is a partner of choice to support you overcome these challenges.
Need multiplexed assays on low volume samples? Not a problem!
Discover the Ella system:
- Fully automated fluidic immunoassay platform
- Validated standard curve included within the cartridge
- Multi-analytes possible with NO multiplexing: up to 8 analytes can be analyzed seperately limitating antibody cross-reactivity
- Sub-picogram level sensitivity, 4+ logs of dynamic range and high reproducibility
- Very low sample volume: 2.5 to 25 µL per duplicate and triplicate
- Customizable cartridges for building your own assays
- High throughput : up to ~300 samples a day
- Extended catalogue: 190+ soluble mediators available
(Ultra)Sensitive & Reliable assays with MSD QuickPlex SQ120
ABL adds VIDAS® technology to expand its bioanalytical capabilities
VIDAS® is a reliable and automated benchtop immunoanalyzer. Based on the enzyme-linked fluorescent assay (ELFA) technology, it provides high quality on-demand test results. Learn how ABL can help you analyze your clinical samples with Vidas-based IVD assays!