What data we collect
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone or fax number, email address, currently held position, the company you work for or your resume when you provide such information to our services via an e-mail, a business card or a phone call. ABL Lyon does not store any cookies that might be identifiable when you browse its website.
Legal basis and data sharing
ABL Lyon processes the personal data it may hold about you in accordance with applicable legal provisions in France and in Europe, most particularly the GDPR. The personal data we hold are either retained internally on our French site or transferred to countries benefitting from an adequacy decision from the European Commission.
Specifically, personal data processing is performed in accordance with the following legal basis:
- CNIL NS-046 for the management of recruitment related personal data;
- CNIL NS-048 for the management of our clients’ and prospects’ personal data.
We may occasionally transfer part of the personal information we retain to ABL Inc., our parent company located in Rockville, MD, USA. Such data transfers will not be performed beyond what is strictly necessary for administrative and commercial purposes within our affiliate companies.
ABL Lyon uses external services for its customer relationship management and its external communication tools such as newsletters and e-mails. Any personal data sharing with sub-contractors acting for ABL Lyon is done in accordance with applicable legal provisions in France and in Europe and within boundaries strictly defined by the purpose of the processing.
How we use your information and for how long
First and most importantly, ABL Lyon makes a commitment not to sell any of the personal information it may retain about you.
Your personal data may only be used in the following cases:
- Marketing and prospection related to your current position in your company;
- Execution of services requested or provided by your company and any associated communication purposes;
- Administrative purposes internally to ABL Lyon, such as billing, orders’ edition or accountancy;
- Satisfaction surveys after the execution of a service;
- To offer you from time to time our newsletter and latest information about our services and products if you consent to receive it;
- To offer you job opportunities if you are an applicant to ABL Lyon;
- Some marketing and research analysis may be conducted by third parties providing data collection and analysis services under contract with us, utilizing anonymous data collected from cookies.
ABL Lyon will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the pursued purpose and in accordance with applicable legal provisions in France and Europe.
ABL Lyon uses means of prevention, rules and technological processes to ensure the protection against any unauthorized access, fraudulent use, disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal information.
Your rights and how to make a request or to lodge a complaint
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If you are unsure what data we may have collected about you, you can request a copy of some or all of your personal information held at ABL Lyon, or request a transfer of your personal data to another controller. You may also ask us to delete some information.
For any concern about the privacy of the personal data we hold about you or request regarding the application of your personal rights, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may lodge a complaint pertaining to the application of your rights by contacting the concerned supervisory authorities.
ABL Lyon reserves the right to revise the present data privacy notice at any time. This privacy notice will be regularly updated. We recommend that you check the latest version of the policy on a regular basis.
The current version is dated as of October 22nd, 2019.